Seeking more of a work life balance?
Situated in the beautiful Bay of Islands, Ray White Kerikeri are seeking to grow our team. As part of the Ray White network we have one of the best opportunities for international, national and local exposure for real estate in New Zealand. Yet we have the flexibility of being a small locally owned and operated business and part of a family, small and large. The best of both worlds.
If you are considering a career in Real Estate or if you already have previous experience in the industry, we would be more than happy to speak to you about the prospect of joining our local friendly team.
With Ray White Kerikeri you’ll get:
- A long term stable working environment in a supportive team culture with an emphasis on sharing.
- A powerful and unique team with a strong community focus.
- Initial and ongoing training and support with on-demand training and mentoring sessions at any time. Free Training Sales & Auction programmes.
- The opportunity to build off our established and well respected local, national and international brand.
- Leading edge communication, marketing and management systems plus up-to-the minute technological advancements.
- Attractive base commission rates with bonus incentive scheme
- A high level of administration support for your business
- We help you build your profile and maintain it
- Growth potential opportunity
- Listing leads through the Ray White network and large established Ray White Kerikeri Property Management business who work in conjunction with our sales team.
- Business insights and recognition awards.
If you are an existing Salesperson, then please give me a call for more information on this exciting opportunity. Additionally, if you are new to Real Estate, serious about making it your long-term career and you’ve got the following characteristics, then please don’t hesitate to call, we really want to chat to you. Ideally you will be
- Friendly and personable with a sense of humour
- Professional with a good attitude
- Computer literate
- Able to communicate via phone and email in a professional and literate manner
- Prepared to commit full time as a Real Estate Salesperson
- Experienced in sales (or at least in dealing with the public)
We don’t mind if you’re REA licensed and experienced or looking to start your career in real estate – we want to hear from you if you have a good work ethic, a passion for success and the ability to learn new skills!
Contact Laura on 021 064 2349