For some it’s business.
For us it’s family.
We don’t underestimate that this is a serious and challenging time for many. It is at times like these, we all need to look out for each other which is why for every unconditional sale we make in July 2020 we would like to offer the seller:
- A $200 Voucher to use at any local business; and
- Make a $200 donation to a local non-profit organisation of your choice.
(the gift will be for the property seller, and donation will be made on behalf of the seller/s. Some conditions apply – see below.)
We are also available to help any Local Landlords with free advice around the new Healthy Home legislation and new COVID-19 related legislation. Simply call us today.
Established in the 1950’s. Hewson Real Estate are a proud part of Kerikeri’s history. Today trading as Ray White Kerikeri, we have been owned and operated by the same local family (now 2nd generation) for over 40 years.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is for any property listed with Ray White Kerikeri and sold unconditionally through Ray White Kerikeri in the month of July 2020.
- 1 x $200 Voucher will be given to the seller/s per property sale for any LOCAL business of their choice (arrangements to be made prior).
- 1 x $200 will be donated on behalf of the seller/s to any LOCAL non-profit organisation of their choice. e.g. Local Charity, Sports Club or local community based non-profit organisation.
- Local definition is Kerikeri and surrounding areas.
- Our Property Managers are offering FREE advice to Landlords around the new Healthy Home legislation and new COVID-19 related legislation. Please make an appointment to speak to Tracy 021 2388 114 or Pauline 021 1280 233 for a 15 minute free consultation.
- Any eligible seller/s will be given the option of accepting this special Local offer during July 2020 and if they accept they will be required to agree to participate in a photograph taken and disclose their first name for Ray White promotion purposes only.
- Any seller/s accepting this special Local offer acknowledge they have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the offer.