How it works
In an ever-changing and fast-paced world, we believe it’s important to recognise and thank those in our communities who are providing random acts of kindness.
To nominate someone in our local Kerikeri area, please “CLICK HERE”
Ray White Kerikeri are gifting a $500 Prezzy Card to the lucky recipient.
T&Cs for the Act of Kindness Giveaway
- This competition is open to anyone living in New Zealand to nominate a person who has made an ‘Act of Kindness’ in our local Kerikeri community and surrounding area, excluding employees of Ray White Kerikeri and their immediate family members.
- Entry requires the entrant to comment and nominate a deserving volunteer on the Ray White Kerikeri Facebook page or Instagram.
- Comments on shared posts will not be accounted for.
- Only one entry per person is permitted per social media channel.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 30th May 2022 at 10 am and the competition will be randomly drawn soon after.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Ray White Kerikeri accepts no responsibility for any variation on the prize value.
- Ray White Kerikeri takes no responsibility for delivery issues.
- Ray White Kerikeri reserves the right to redraw the winner/s after five working days, if it has not has correspondence with winner/s.
- The promoter is Ray White Kerikeri. This competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram.
- The winners will be messaged directly through Facebook or Instagram.
- Standard Prezzy card terms and conditions apply see prezzycard.co.nz/terms-and-conditions.
- The winner/s of each giveaway will be announced publicly with consent from all parties on Ray White Kerikeri Facebook and Instagram pages, and relevant website pages.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We respect privacy
Although we want to give credit where credit is due, we are committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and groups. Before publicly recognising anyone for their kindness, we will ask for the permission of all parties involved to publish their names and details about the act of kindness. If permission is not granted, information about the act may be published in general terms in a manner that does not reveal any personal information.